You just gotta do that every once in a while.
I read somewhere recently that if you want to succeed in blogging you must post in list format. Why?? Don't know but I'm giving it a shot today....what do you think??
On my morning off I.....
- Made mini-muffins. Healthy ones with flax and everything :) And they even tasted good, all 12 of them....well they are healthy. I'll share that recipe with you tomorrow!!!!!
- While they were baking I made a pot of tea. My life begins with tea. It's like another food group. Usually I don't drink a whole pot and that is special. Especially since I got to visit that one room in my house that is not being worked on a lot today!
- Read the new "Gardens of Bliss" by Victoria Magazine. My garden to-do list is going strong. Here's a little sneak peek inside the mag!
- Actually knitted a little. This scarf was started way back in January. Hope to have it finished by next winter :)
- Enjoyed catching up with some of you....my favorite bloggers. I noticed that nobody else had a list and I was still captivated.
Thanks for taking time to stop by. Wishing you all a happy Tuesday!!