observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prayers and Update


My only little offering for the Primitive Gathering this month.  Loved making this sweet bear which is made from a nice bit of old velvet.  For more info click here





I can't stop watching CNN.....its so sad.  My prayers and hopes are with the people suffering in Haiti and for the family members here that are unsure of their loved ones.  My heart is breaking for what they must be going through.  Also thoughts and prayers go out to everyone helping with the search and rescue efforts.  God bless.

5 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Jen....your velvet teddy bear is wonderful!

and yes, such a disaster that is in Haiti, truly sad.

Janet

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jenn~My prayers are with the people of Haiti too...what devestation!
such a sweet little bear Jenn! Blessings~

ctlogcabin said...

Jenn ~~ Love your liitle bear...so sweet.
I too am praying for all in Haiti.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Doreen Frost said...

Jenn..I am the same way..it's heartbreaking to see.

Love your little bear..he's wonderful.

Hugs, Doreen

Thistlebrooms said...

Jenn...
Thanks for sharing your Velvet Bear with us, He's just Gorgeous!!!

My Prayers also go out to ALL in Haiti...
In hoping they can find their loved ones...

~Marilyn

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts