observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall is calling

Only a few more days of summer.   I can see the changes AND feel the changes.  I'm not ready to give up my flip flops yet but deep inside my heart I feel that yearning for fall to come.


Here in Pennsylvania, all the wine and purple colors are in bloom.  They are so beautiful!


I had to snipped a bunch of these berries before Dino got to them.  They are hanging in the tree above where my car is parked and I know its just a matter of time before they will meet their demise.


Hope your having a lovely week.  I just needed to check in and say hi!

I'm busy getting ready for a big show on October 6th at 1824 Antiques.  I'll post some pictures next time of work in progress and also have some great new recipes to share.

Wishing you all well and a happy Thursday.
~ Jenn xo

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Jen, that looks so pretty in the old pitcher,very nice. Yes, summer is coming to a close, but Fall is my favorite time of year. Blessings Francine.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Can't wait to see what you create.We are close to gettysburg,not sure if I told you before.The season really changed fast here in Pa.Love the crazing in the old cream pitcher with the pretty flowers.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Beehive Needleworks said...

A lovely gathering of blooms and berries! Autumn weather is tickling at the edges surely...coolish days, and even cooler nights.
I shall look forward to seeing your creations...both for the show AND your food stuffs...yummmm!
Wishing you much joy Jenn!
Warmest hugs...
Judy xo

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Jenn ~~ What a Beautiful Bouquet.
I am Loving this cooler weather ... and
yes the leaves are starting to change here
in CT too. I came back from PA with a load of
PumPkins Yipeee, so it's all Fall here at the Cabin !! Will look forward to seeing your
newest Creations and love when you share
a recipe or two.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts