observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's coming....hang in there!


Even though the rain is going to change to snow this evening, I found a little hope that nothing can stop Mother Nature.  Spring is coming and only 10 more days to go....hang in there!

Happy hugs,



Snowdrops are popping up everywhere!

The first hellebore's flower....an under-appreciated beauty.


A little treat for my garden shed (studio)....Witch Hazel!  Blooms early and smells heavenly.

2 comments:

Beehive Needleworks said...

Oooh, I do believe spring might be on the way...our garden wildlife is running about like mad! I must peek at our hellebores...if I am able to tramp through the muddy patch.

I do fancy your studio shelf. It is so very lovely for eye as well as nose...enjoy the wee bit of springtime!

Happy hugs to you Jenn...

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

Love your sweet snowdrops and spring flowers, so glad that it is nearly there for you.
Happy week to you
Hugs
Carolyn

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts