observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Addiction Lately....

"Where I Live" videos by Pottery Barn on youtube.  I can't get enough of them!  Real homes they use for photo shoots for their catalog.



Don't you just love looking inside other peoples homes and hearing their stories?  This is what I do while stuffing and sewing up little bunny ears and mouse tails...what a tough life I have ~ lol!

I've been blessed to be so busy lately but wanted to stop in and say hi.  I'll be posting some pictures later this week of my floors....still not finished yet (smiles)

Keep on dreaming and have a great week.

Happy hugs ~

5 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Oh I can see how this would become addicting.Going to check out some other homes.Thanks for sharing.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Janet - underthewillow said...

I love Pottery Barn style!...I get so much inspiration from their pictures...can't wait to see what you're making and your finished projects!

Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Thanks Jenn ... I stayed awhile and watched some videos .... lots of Fun !!
I had to laugh I have also been on you tube watching vidoes but the ones that have caught my interest are the ...
"How to do Make-up" lol I think there is something for everyone and I know I could get lost looking around.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Beehive Needleworks said...

Oooh, so many lovely ideas and inspirations... (perhaps to my Mister's chagrin). It is grand fun to be a voyeur and enjoy various decorating styles. Thank you for providing the linky thingy.

Wishing you joy as you sew and stuff bunny ears and mousie tails...it sounds like a perfect day surely!

Hugs and smiles...Judy xo

Doreen Frost said...

OH Jenn....why did you have to tell me about THIS!!!!! I'm wondering if Helen would mind if I came and lived with her! Such a gorgeous kitchen!!!

Wishing you a lovely day sweet friend
xox Doreen

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts