observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, March 15, 2010

It's the 15th already! Time for another update.


Many sweet springtime creations are being offered this month at The Primitive Gatherings
  
You can tell by my offerings, I am thinking about the warmer weather.  Winter is not that long when you look at a calendar but living it day by day it sure does become a drag. 

The little bird with this rag doll "Sylvie" is the tiniest gusseted bird 
I've ever made....just about 3" long.  I love little things.

Hibernation is over I'm ready to get out there and tackle the mess left outside from all the snow.  I've got to-do lists everywhere.  I'm a list maker just like my mom.  Don't you hate when you take the time to make a list then leave it on the kitchen table and realize it's there WHILE your at the store?

Also the the Settler's Fare is coming to Mt. Vernon, Ohio on the 17 of April.  That will be here before we know it.  I can't wait to see all the great spring and summer primitives being offered but I still have lots of work to do!!


My heart is dreaming of butterflies these days.  

I'm in love with making these little primitive cloth paintings (that's what I call them).  They are really just old bits of quilt scraps appliqued onto more quilt scraps to create a picture.  This one is made into a pincushion that tucks inside the keepsake covered box.

For more information on these please visit theprimitivegathering.com

Happy Monday!  Jenn

3 comments:

Beehive Needleworks said...

Jenn...Lovely creations once again! Your handmade goodes are simply precious. Do keep dreaming of butterflies...Springtime is hiding just around the corner.

Enjoy a most fine day!

Warmly...J

Doreen Frost said...

Hi Jenn :)Lovely & wonderful offerings..I especially love your cloth painting :)and they sound like they are fun and relaxing to make!

I actually dread the thought of cleaning up our yard...I can't recall it ever being this bad in the Spring.

Wishing you a lovely day!
Hugs, Doreen

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Hi Jenn...
I think winter is but a memory...:)
I had a chance to get out in my yard a couple days last week....what a mess, but it felt great. I can't wait to start planting.
Love your creations.
Linda*

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts