observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Somethings


Wherever you go, go with all your heart.  
~Confucius

 


I've got a few pretty Valentine inspirations for you today.  This time of year is usually when spring fever starts kicking in for me.  We get some teasingly warm days...38 degrees and sunny today!  The snow melts and I start peeking under the leaves for any tiny sign of life.

Valentines day is a special day for me.  11 years ago on Valentine's day I found out I was pregnant with my daughter after 6 long years of waiting for her.  I was so sick but didn't care.  It was the best day ever.  Do you have any special Valentine's day memories?

Thanks also for all your kind comments about baby rabbit valentine that was sold on Early Work Mercantile.  I REALLY love rabbits...just in case you didn't know ;)

Wishing you all a happy weekend.

Jenn xo


catnip valentines for kitty

forced branches into blooms


pretty primroses in cut-out paper bags



7 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Jenn!
My baby rabbit valentine arrived today and I just love him!!! (He is even more darling in person) To all who were smitted by him, I promise to give him a good home & love him well...
Can't wait to see what you create for spring!
Blessings, Patti

BumbleBeeLane said...

Fresh pretty pics for this dreary winter day.Thanks for sharing! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures Jenn! I love primroses..a neat idea to place them in paper baskets! those pics certainly envoke a feeling of spring..can't wait! Until then..sending you warm hugs!~Kathy

Beehive Needleworks said...

Jenn...Thank you for the Springtime inspirations! Yes, I should say that Valentine's Day is VERY special to you! Such a special blessing you received!

Spring is in the air...even though the temps are in the teens, and we have over a foot of snow on the ground!

Happy hugs to you...Judy

Janet - underthewillow said...

such pretty pictures!...I used to decorate in the shabby cottage chic style and there's still a special place in my heart for that feminine look...have a joyous weekend Jenn!

Janet

Thistlebrooms said...

The Blossoms have now give me Spring Fever...
Guess I'll have to do some searching soon for branches to force. Maybe after ALL the Ice is gone from them...
Glad to hear your Valentine Rabbit found such a Good & Loving home...

Stay Warm
~Marilyn

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

My dads birthday was Valentines day so its a special day in our family. Love the pic of your kitty!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts