observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A quiet summer on the blogger


Most of you know that I am a stay-at-home mom first and then a business gal next.  It seems we've been very busy this summer which has lead me to not much time for sewing or blogging.  School is starting soon and I'll be right back at it.  I've missed all your blogs and am looking forward to catching up real soon.  Thanks for hanging in there with me and thank you for all your friendships and kindness ~ it's my joy! xoxo Jenn

My girl and her sand smile creation complete with mustache.

4 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Jenn ~~
Nice to see you Post .... I was thinking about you yesterday .... we are right down the road from Shady Maple in Amish Country. :-)
EnJoy the little time you have left of
Summer with Lydia at home.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

BumbleBeeLane said...

Seems we all get caught up in summer.Looking forward to fall...smile...Warm Blessings!~Amy

Farm Field Primitives said...

I am right there with you on being occupied with other things!! I am ready to get back into a routine and posting and reading again!! Look forward to your posts!!
~Melissa

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

Sounds like you have been having a fun and busy summer, and love the sand creations.
Enjoy the rest of the time with Lydia, before she goes back to school. Will be great to see you back here and thanks for your friendship.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts