observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Sunday, June 1, 2014

New Spring Goods on Early Work Mercantile


Happy June!! I have just updated my Early Work Mercantile page with 4 new offerings this month. Please drop by and take a look. 

Also we have a new web address: www.earlyworkmercantile.net  Something got mixed up with the the old .com address.  
 
Here's a link directly to my page http://earlywork-rabbithillprimitives.blogspot.com/ to see more!

Hope your all doing well. We have been busy with end of school year things....I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.  Sending big happy hugs ~ Jenn xo

2 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Jenn,

Happy June to you too, thanks.
Love the new spring goods for your early work Mercantile.
Good luck with all your end of school year things and enjoy the new week
hugs
Carolyn

Deborah Darling said...

beautiful inspiring work as always xxx

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts