observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, June 1, 2015

June Update on Early Work Mercantile

Hello!  The months are now starting to go by fast.  So much to do with the end of school/dance year; planting up the garden; and sewing when I can.  I have also added another project to my list....The "My Kitchen Makeover on a budget until I can have my Dream Kitchen" project.  I just finished chalk painting my cabinets and this week will tackle painting the wall and adding a tile backsplash? Should be very interesting because I've never tiled before!

Also a new recipe is coming. I will be sharing in the next few days.  Many friends and family have tested it and say they like it, so we shall post and see what you all think!



 As for now, I have 5 new offerings on Early Work Mercantile for June.



I don't know which is my favorite, they are all so near and dear to my heart.  For more info and to see the other talented offerings, click here.





Have a lovely week my friends.

xoxo Jenn

p.s. Big shout out to my sister who is turning XX today!  Happy Birthday Tracy!!!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts