observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm a little Melancholy

We have had a busy summer. One more week and its back to school for Lydia. I used to dread that growing up. Hearing the locust and seeing the goldenrod meant it was that time again. I am feeling a little sad. I will miss her and our special times together during the day. She is of course very excited to get back to school and see her friends...she's a little bored with her old Mom.

I AM looking forward to the crisp days of autumn with the lovely smells the cool wind brings. The bluest skies with flocks of geese flying over the house calling as they go. Lots of pumpkins and those first apples that taste so much better than those from the store.

Below is a few pictures of my latest offerings for the Primitive Gathering Group http://www.theprimitivegathering.com/ You can click on the picture for a close up view. Each doll is $40 plus shipping. Thanks always for visiting and have a happy day!



2 comments:

Thistlebrooms said...

Jenn...
What a lovely Garden Photo...makes me want to come right over, walk down the path and sit a spell on your wonderful chair...So Peaceful & Cool looking...
Hope you find some of Natures "Weeds" for your Watering Can...Send me a pic if you do!!!
Marilyn

SweetAnnee said...

Oh honey..love your creations..I know how you feel..all my babes are grown..but now I have grands..so it's a new beginning..

smiles..deena

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts