observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Fresh Start......

I love the New Year....nothing like a fresh start to make you want to create. I am working on a January update for Rabbit Hill with lots of lovely browns, winter whites and burnish berries. I will post the date next week when Lydia is back at school.

I also like to reflect on the past year and count my blessings. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and friendship in 2008, it means so much to me.

I don't usually make resolutions....I love cookies too much! But I hope for 2009 to make more time for friends and appreciate my family and the blessings right here at home. Smile each day and be the best that I can be. Always to have faith and trust in God and never stop believing! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2009. Warm hugs and blessings...........Jenn

5 comments:

angie said...

your new creations sound wonderful~can't wait to see! happy new year!

Thistlebrooms said...

Jenn...
I wish you & your family Every Happiness & Good Health for the New Year...
Waiting to see your Fabulous New Creations as Always...
Sounds like 'GREAT' New Year resolutions to me!!!
Always...Marilyn

ctlogcabin said...

Happy New Year Jenn ~~
Wishing You and the Family Health, Happiness, Prosperity,and an Abundance of Love.
Love your new page, and all the
colors you are considering for your
newest creations....just cant get enough of the color brown. lol
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox.

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

Jenn-Hope your New Year is starting out wonderful. Thanks for stopping by. I am hopeing to go to the Laughlin Mall this weekend. Have you been their lately? I'm looking forward to your new treasures.
Donna

Doreen Frost said...

Your blog is so very beautiful.

Wishing you all the best in 2009.

Many blessings,
Doreen

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts