observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hot Off The Press ~ Simple Goods Show

Some photo's from this past weekend. What a great show! I didn't get any pictures during the show because it was so crazy. I did get to meet many of my online customers which was such a delight! And the dealers and artists are truly are so talented. Each booth was a joy to visit, all decorated so primitively. Enjoy!!

This was the line when we came in at 8:00 a.m. Some got there at 5:00 a.m.!
I took this the night before the show. It was set-up on the porch of the convention center.
Ivy Hill Primitives ~ I loved everything in this booth...especially that early bear dressed in a velvet!

"To Far Gone" Set-up on the porch ~ they had the best snowmen and reindeer ~ life size! That photo was too blurry to add but I also loved their mantel.
Our booth

My mom and me before showtime




Cloth Dolly's
More Goods....


Thanks to everyone who visited us! And to Candy and Max from Simple Goods for their kindness. We appreciate all your support and had a fun day.

6 comments:

Thistlebrooms said...

Really wish I could have been there Jenn...
I 'NEED' MORE pics!!!
Looks like the Best of the Best from your photo's...Just Glorious!!!
I see what you mean about the 'Bear' in 'Velvet'...
My Best~Marilyn

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Jenn ~~ Thanks for the pics...I'm drooling....your booth looks wonderful !! Glad to hear you had fun, hope you did well too. I see where you get your beauty from, how sweet your Mom went with you to help. Hugs ~ Connie xox

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Jenn!....I wanted to be there sooo bad and I will someday!....your booth looked wonderful....thank you for sharing such great pics!

Janet

A Bit of Colour said...

I am drooling over the pics!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jenn! Thanks for posting your pictures~what a great show! The picture of you with your mom is so sweet..you are both just beautiful! I'm sorry that I missed this show..maybe next year! Blessings sweet friend!~Kathy

Lynn said...

Hi there....wow you did the Simple Goods show...how cool is that....I would love to go one day.......do you have anything left, that I might have to buy...smiles.....you know me Jenn...I always love your offerings. Let me know.
Hugs, Lynn

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts