observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Miller House Antiques

Somedays I'm not really sure what to write here on this little blog. That was today. Then I remembered I had a few pictures to share with you that you will LOVE!



The day before the Simple Goods show my friends from 1824 Antiques drove us to their friends' Linda and Ralph Miller's homestead. Oh my oh my! It is beautiful.

I only took these outside photos (with Linda's permission). We didn't have a lot of time so I just snapped away as fast as I could. I wish you could see the inside! The Miller's are the kindest people you ever want to meet. I hope you enjoy!






6 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Good grief that's awesome!!

Janet

Doreen Frost said...

Good morning Jenn. OH my goodness..I LOVE their home...It's beautiful!

I'm the same way lately with blogging..I've run out of things to say I guess..and I'm so busy that I don't have the time to keep up with it like I should.

Wishing you a wonderful day,
Hugs, Doreen

Raggedy Angel said...

Oh my goodness I am loving those pictures!!!!
Beth

Thistlebrooms said...

Gosh Jenn, If the inside is Anything like the outside I DON'T want to see it!!!!!
It's GORGEOUS, Splendid even!!!
Something I would see in the magazines and Drool over...Oh well, Maybe in my NEXT lifetime...
Thanks for sharing such lovely photos of your trip...
Always~Marilyn

A Bit of Colour said...

It reminds me of the log cabin that we lived in. Very cool pictures. Thanks for sharin them. How is your sister? I have been praying for her.

ctlogcabin said...

Jenn ~~ Beautiful Pics thanks for sharing them.
I believe The Miller Home was in one of the books .... maybe Jill Petersons ... am I correct, or am I dreaming ? lol And anything you want to write about I like reading.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts