observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, June 28, 2010

*~Pretty Things~* Red White & Blue

 

Sorry for the looong pause.  Summer is here and I’ve been dreaming away new ideas for creating and gardening.  I swear the flowers are singing to me early in the morning ”come out come out wherever you are…”  Those Wizard of Oz song's are always stuck in my head..."if I only had a brain"  :)


We are getting ready for Independence Day.  Our home is situated where we have a lovely view of the fireworks from the park.  This year will be our 17th Fourth of July picnic.  Getting geared up for it,here are a few photos to gather up some energy for decorating …what do you think?



Thank you for making my days with your visits and kind comments!

A big hug ~
Jenn

p.s. I’ve been having problems with my web host  and email.  Therefore if anyone has been trying to reach me please use this email address until further notice: jtavoletti@hotmail.com.



 Photo's courtesy of Country Living and Better Homes and Garden.

6 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

lovely pics Jenn!

Janet

Beehive Needleworks said...

Good morning Jenn ~ Such inviting photographs... thank you most kindly for sharing them.

Wishing you happy summer days digging your garden, and creating lovelies in your studio. Enjoy a very happy celebration on the 4th as well!

Oh dear, I fear that the "Oz" song is now stuck in my cranium! Shall we have a duet?

Summer hugs,
J

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful photos ~ love the sweet red white and blue cushions.
Enjoy the 4th of July celebrations and picnic.
The outdoor table looks inviting.

Hugs
Carolyn

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

I am with you Jenn, we spend enough time couped up indoors over the winter and when the summer gets here all I want to do is kick my shoes off and be in the garden. Enjoy the long summer days!

Love
Karen

Lori H said...

Love your photos, but the bedding one is my favorite! Have a great 4th of July weekend!

~Lori

Anonymous said...

Love your photos Jenn..you always choose the best ones! (: I love the fourth of July, don't you! Enjoy..I hope it's lovely!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts