observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, June 14, 2010

Update on Primitive Gatherings

 
My offering for the Primitive Gathering for the month of June.  Sorry I only have one.  Once September rolls around there will be more. Click here for more info.


Primitive Seed Box and Prairie Doll Set...also comes with a packet of forget me not seeds from my garden

I'll be updating my website tomorrow evening.  If you'd like to stop by and take a look it will open with lots of new primitives at 8:00 p.m. eastern.  Thanks!

Well it's been a long day pickin' strawberries, my feet are going to fall off.  I'll tell you about it later this week.  Have a good night all!

Jenn

3 comments:

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Good Morning Jenn, well I was up all bright and early this morning, theory being I might bag one of your handmades before they were all sold, and I have gone and gotten the wrong day, LOL. It is tomorrow morning I need to be up early!!

I tell you the "blonde and senior" moments are getting far more frequent of late, LOL

Have a wonderful day my friend and I too truly enjoy our chats and new found friendship,
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Jenn!....your Primitive Gatherings item is sooooo cute!....good thing I don't have much blue in my house or I'd have to buy it! LOL....I'm looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful wares this evening!

Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Afternoon Jenn ~~ Hope you are having a nice summerthyme day...its Beautiful here in CT.
Will check later to see your new items.
Sending Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts