observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunshiny Day


I hope your day is sunny and bright.  We've had the prettiest days lately. 

All the rain we had last week has sprouted some pretty mushrooms throughout the garden.  I'm sure there is a little fairy living under this one!



Despite the warmer weather and the blue skies I'd say yes, autumn is definitely here.  The mockingbird is singing again ~ constantly.  Wild blue asters are blooming everywhere.  The leaves have begun to change and some are even falling past my window as I type.   The smell is delightful!  Definitely autumn knocking on our door.


Right at this moment I'm working on the update for Primitive Gatherings on the 15th and will post pictures soon.

I've also been asked to do the Simple Goods show again with my friend Audrey from 1824 Antiques.  It's only a few weeks away....lots of work to be done and haven't even started!!

Is anyone going?

What would you like to see????

I will not panic, I will not panic, I will not......

Have the best day my friends.

~Jenn :)

9 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jenn.....I am planning on going to Simple Goods so I will look up you and Audrey.
Here's hoping for good weather.
Linda

Angela said...

Good luck with the show. Sure wish I was close enough to visit. Sounds like a great show and I have seen where it was advertised.
Angela

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

I love your beautiful photos, especially the table set up outdoors. Isn't the smell of Autumn wonderful with all the leaves lying on the ground.
Hope the show goes really well for you and wish I lived nearby so I could go along.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Jenn!...yes indeed autumn is here!...I always look forward to seeing what you create for the updates...I won't be at the Simple Goods show but I'd sure love to go!

Janet

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Jenn,
The pictures are lovely and so inviting! I so wish I lived closer to the Simple Goods show and to think I used to live in OH too!!! WA is just a BIT FAR!!
Best of luck with making your goodes and I know they will be wonderful! This can be such a crazy time for all of us who create, yes?
Take care and Happy Creating~~
Julie

ctlogcabin said...

Jenn ~~ Love this time of year, EnJoy when you can. Good Luck getting ready for the show. It is on my list of "to dos" one day ....
I hope to be able to attend.
Big Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Beehive Needleworks said...

Good morning Jenn~ Thank you for such lovely Autumnal photographs! Your picnic spot is perfect...a cup of warm cider and perhaps a pumpkin-flavoured sweet to go along? Yummm.

The Austumn leaves here are falling about in earnest...golds, crimsons, bittersweet. So very lovely!

Oh, I do wish that I lived just down the lane so that I might attend. It sounds ever so much fun! Alas, I shall be there in spirit (shop, shop, shopping.) Enjoy your days creating for the show...perhaps the wee fairy shall assist with a bit of pixie dust.

Happy hugs...
Judy

Doreen Frost said...

Good morning Jenn. I am a Winter lover as you know but Autumn is my second favorite...it is truly wonderful.

Love your wonderful photos..so delightful.

Best of luck with your show preparations..you sound like me...I'm always frantic up until the last minute for shows.

hugs, doreen

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Good Luck with the show Jenn, I sure do wish I could come along!

I know what you mean about the panicing stage, I am trying desperately to get christmas prims started, but I seem to be getting nowhere fast!

Autumn has well and truly arrived here this week, cold and windy, time for the winter woolies me thinks!
Warm Hugs
Karen

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts