observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas PIN~spiration



With the Christmas update coming on Thursday (be there or be square!) I haven't much time to blog.


 ......or decorate.





Every morning with my tea I've been allowing myself 15 minutes of pinning.  (Visit this post if you want to know what what pinterest is)

Source: bhg.com via Jenn on Pinterest


It makes me dream and hope and think about how I want to do things.



Somehow if I've pinned it then I almost feel like I can do it.



These are just a few Christmas inspirations on my holiday board.



So much fun!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Jenn~
I am loving pinterest! So much inspiration!
I'm one of your followers! My Christmas board is my favorite! Have a wonderful evening...

Rugs and Pugs said...

I am afraid to even peak at Pinterest. I spend enough time on this darned machine as it is and I'm not disciplined enough to stop after 15 minutes!
Hugs :)
Lauren

annie said...

Those are amazing photos. I esp. like the tree with the birds, and the red mittens!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Jenn .... Love all the photos ... I'm sorta with Lauren dont know if I should even peak ... but since you gave the link I probably will. lol
Have a Great Day !! Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

I love all the Christmas inspiration you have shown, it is a busy time of the year.
Have not dipped my toes into Pinterest but like Lauren, I spend way too much time on the computer now.
Look forward to seeing your creations.

Happy day
Hugs
Carolyn

Beehive Needleworks said...

Love, love, love the Pinterest inspiration!

Warm hugs...Judy ox

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts