observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Website Update Tonight 8pm est

Please kindly stop by if you have a moment.

I've been listing things all day...vintage and handmades.  You will be able to see them all at 8:00 p.m eastern time.
a little teaser....

I will be sending out a reminder email once it's opened.  If your not on my mailing list you can sign up on the left. 

Thanks and enjoy this lovely day! 

Hugs ~ Jenn

3 comments:

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Jenn had a look this morning (UK) time at your update, knowing full well that I would be to late! LOL! Everything is wonderful, you have been a busy lady! I so loved both of the Snow lady's but alas both are sold :(

I did email you about the Christmas Cushions that were for sale a week or so ago that were both sold, to see if you were making anymore, but am guessing that email got lost in hyperspace too! Not having much luck am I, sure hope that doesn't mean am non the naughty list! Well you have a wonderul Christmas Jenn, enjoy the holidays,
Warm Hugs
Karen

Doreen Frost said...

everyone is beautiful Jenn :)

hugs, d

Beehive Needleworks said...

Good day Jenn...
Goodness me, I always seem to arrive late to the ball. Surely your event was magnificent success!

Warm holiday hugs,
Judy ox

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts