observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, May 14, 2012

so grateful ...published!!

Published!!
I am truly thrilled to have my little bunnies featured on 3 pages of the current issue of Prims magazine, which was released on May 1st.  I am writing this quite a bit later than I expected because my dad had a heart attack on April 30 and is slowly recovering but doing well. 
A few months ago I received an email from Jennifer Jackson Taylor, editor of Prims magazine, asking if I would be interested in having some of my work featured in their magazine?  YES!!  Does anyone ever say no to that?   It is such a surreal feeling.  I know I love what I do but when someone actually wants to put in in print, it's a strange feeling.  The first thing Lydia asked me is if I would mention her :)...she's not as shy as her old mom is. 
Thank you Jennifer and Stampington & Company with your many lovely artful publications including Prims.

It's been a bittersweet month but I feel so blessed.

Warm hugs,
Jenn xo


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." 
~ Proverbs 3:5-6

13 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sorry to hear about your dad,I'll send up a little prayer.Wow! Congrats on being published in Prims!!! No surprise yo do wonderful work.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Beehive Needleworks said...

Oh my...how WONDERFUL to be featured in the magazine! Congratulations Dearest!
My thoughts and prayers are being sent to your father for a swift recovery.
With hugs and blessings,
Judy xo

Rebecca said...

Hi Jenn, Sorry to hear about you dad, but glad that he is on the mend.
Just wanted to add, that it is an honor to be sharing in this issue with you and your wonderful creations!

Patti said...

Hi Jenn! so happy for you that your wonderful work has been shown in this magazine; well deserving!!! I am so very sorry to hear of your Dad's illness.. but happy to hear that he is progressing... one day at a time.... been down that road before with my parents as you well know... sending prayers to him and you as well. Patti xo

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Glad your dad is doing better. Congrats on being published! I love all your creative works!!!

Lynn said...

Hi Jenn
Im so sorry to hear about your dad. You know I will be thinking of you both. Wishing your dad a speedy recovery.
Im so pleased for you dear, your a published artist. Congrats to you.
Thinking of you,
Hugs, Lynn

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jenn ~
Prayers for your dad and hugs for you!
Congrats on being in Prims. You are so deserving. Your work is wonderful.
Lauren

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Congratulations Jennifer, what an honor. Your creations are wonderful. I hope your dad heals soon! (thanks for the scripture, I needed that!) ~*~Lisa

ctlogcabin said...

Dear Jenn ~~
Congratulations on being Published,
I'm so Happy for you, it is well deserved
all your creations are Beautiful.
Did you give Lydia a mention,(lol)
God Love her, I will have to pick up a
copy of Prims to see for myself.
So sorry to hear about your Dad, may he
improve each day. I will keep
him and your whole Family in my prayers.
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Woo hoo! I just got my issue yesterday and was sooooooooo excited to see your bunny in there! Congratulations!
Sending light and love that your dad's heart get's better and better every day.
xx

Doreen Frost said...

Jenn...Congratulations...wonderful and very well deserved!!! I am SO happy for you.

So sorry to hear of your Dad's heart attack...I will keep him and all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

big hugs, xox Doreen

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

Congratulations, dear friend, this is so exciting for you. I love your adorable bunny.
So sorry to hear that your Dad has been unwell, do hope that he is feeling better and will keep him in my prayers and hope for a good recovery.

Have a good week
Hugs
Carolyn

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Jenn,
I have been so behind on my blog reading due to my mom's recent health issues, so my heart goes out to you about your dad!! So happy to hear he is recovering and recuperating!! So hard to see our parents go through hard times but so good to know our FATHER has them in HIS HANDS!!
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS as well on being published in PRIMS!! What a special blessing for you, especially during this time!!
Sending Warm Hugs~~
Julie

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts