observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Little update tonight ~ in 2 minutes....


Nothing like cutting it close.  I just got home from two basketball games my daughter was cheering at, grabbed a quick snack and here I am finally telling you about the update.  I've been busy getting ready and making lots of things for "Christmas in the Country" at the 1824 Walker Farmhouse shoppe (12/6 & 12/7).  This update is just a small sampling for Christmas. I am working on much more for the show and also for a nicer update in December. Also will have a few pretty antiques for sale then.  So if you get a chance, stop by my website at www.rabbithillprimitives.com

Waiting their turn for pictures!

We also adopted a new kitty ~ Iris.  She's a sweetie pie.
 
We still have Ole' Lady Kitty, Hannah.  She'll be 18 this year.  She's a sweetie pie too!


Speaking of pies....next week is pie week!  I'll be posting some of my favorites on here for Thanksgiving.  Have a great weekend and thank you always!!
xxoo Jenn



3 comments:

A Primitive Homestead said...

Cute kitties. Your creative juices are flowing with that chair full of creations.

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, Awwww, sweet kitty's, happy you got a new one......love your creations, Blessings Francine.

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Jenn,

You sound very busy busy!
I love your sweet kitties.
Wishing you a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts