observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Friday, October 17, 2008

Adventures in Ohio part 1


I love this time of year. The leaves are glowing in reds, golds and oranges, big fat pumpkins, bittersweet, hot apple cider, cooler days and nights. My daughter Lydia was born in October…a gift from God with a little bling on the side. There are many things to love about autumn….

Yesterday my sister and I took a little road trip to Ohio while the girls were at school. We are lucky to live close enough to do this. We visited one of our favorite shops “Day’s Gone By”. So many wonderful primitives antiques and hand-dids in this shop and Clydine is so kind. I wish I would have taken photos for you but forgot I had my camera until we were on our way home.

And this is how the pictorial story goes....
Uh oh, a truck and he's going pretty slow. Not bored but needing something to do I remembered my camera.....









Hello beautiful!



Did you ever notice how many barns are in Ohio….


I love old barns. I want one.


Come on truck, I have to go to the bathroom.


I'll take this one.


Hello ~ Can I please use your bathroom??


And maybe stay for dinner.... What a lovely home.



Yeah! We passed the truck!


And a boat.



I like silos too...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It was a lovely day! Always something going on with us....

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts