observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Miss. Potter

"Believe there is a great power silently working all things for good, behave yourself and never mind the rest."
~Beatrix Potter


I am in love with everything about Beatrix Potter and dream about visiting Hill Top Farm someday. This movie came out in 2006. I think because of the Easter holiday they have been playing it over and over again and each time I watch it over and over again. It's just lovely.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

I own this movie..the first time I ever saw it..i knew I had to have it....it is one of my all time favorites..so beautifully done...wouldn't you love to be her!!! Mark tells me I am Beatrix Potter reincarnated! She was born July 1866...I was born July 1966!!!!

:)Doreen

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Jenn ~~ Have never seen the movie will check it out. Hope you and Lydia had a great week together. Love all the recipes you share with us, I especially love the old timey ones and loved seeing the original recipe written by your Grandmother, very sweet.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Tracy said...

Okay so I finally watched this movie last night and you're right it was great...just not crazy about renee z. Talk to you soon!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts