observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time Time Time is on My Side ~ Yes It Is


No its not! What is it with songs. I've got this one stuck in my head but I don't know why....I don't have a lot of time today but maybe its a subliminal encouragement. The sun is shining and I feel a good day ahead I think. I was up so early this morning. My kitty Hannah hasn't been feeling well...I thought I was going to lose her earlier this week but she seems to be on the road to recovery now just as the rain has gone away. If your an animal lover like me you understand how much those little fur balls mean to you. Dino feels bad when I feel bad but his family coming from Italy thinks I'm a little nutty about the animal world. Okay maybe a little....I would never kill a spider...but who are we to judge?

I'll be taking a week off to spend with my family while Dino is on vacation from work. We have lots of little plans and it should be fun. Then the craziness starts up again with Lydia's schedule. She sure is busy for an 8 year old!

Have a lovely week and weekend. I'll be back in August. xoxox me
p.s. everyone sing.....TIIIIIIIME IS ON MY SIDE oh yes its is......

2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Jenn ~~ Im a little late I hope you are all having a wonderful vacation...with the Family.
I have to laugh cause songs always get stuck in my head...they can stay there for days.
I'll check back soon to see if you have returned. Sending love & hugs ~~ Connie xox

Thistlebrooms said...

Hey Jenn...
Hope your having a GOOD time off with your family & enjoying all your 'Little' plans...

I do understand about getting attached to the 'Pets'...I hope Hannah is doing better...

Rest & Enjoy...
Always...Marilyn

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts