observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, September 16, 2010

New on Primitive Gatherings

I'm getting ready for a Fall Festival this Saturday. I'll be back on track next week.  Email me if your in the Western Pennsylvania area and would like to come.  We've got lots of early antiques, primitives and beeswax goodes.  Also rug hooking demonstrations.

Below are new items on the Primitive Gatherings this month.  Visit the Primitive Gatherings Group for more info.  Hugs! Jenn

A New Doll "Maggie"




Jack and Kitty

4 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

Have a wonderful time at the Antiques Fair ~ love your sweet doll and the Jack and Kitty.

Hugs
Carolyn

Thistlebrooms said...

Way COOL my friend...

Wish I lived closer, would really like to come out to the Fall Festival...Getting itchy feet again since I'm the Old Empty Nester now...

Wish you Lots of Luck (even though you don't need it) Very Talented Jenn...

Wishing you Great Weather this weekend...

Always
~Marilyn

ctlogcabin said...

Jenn ~~ Have a Great Gathering .... Love Maggie, Jack & Kitty !! Im among the Bonnet's & Buggy's .... Close yet still so Far.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Jenn!...I am wanting to bring Maggie home with me SO BAD but am trying to resist the urge to spend money because of this floor remodeling that needs to be paid for!...she's a beauty!!...I am taking it day by day and am hoping someone else buys her before I can! LOL

Janet

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts