observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, October 21, 2013

Mom to a teenager ...when did that happen?

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  We sure did!  My daughter's birthday was Saturday so we surprised her on Friday by taking her to "Fright Night" at a local amusement park.  It was great!  We all had the best time.
via Lydi's instagram
On her birthday we had a nice family party with a requested donut cake.  Easiest cake I ever made!  
She had just blown out the candles, when we turned on the lights, a donut was already in her mouth!!
Next week will be the big birthday sleepover....stay tuned, oh boy!
 
At another sleepover with one of her best friends "Marley".  She loves her so much!
 See ya tomorrow with a few pictures of fall decorating around the house!
 xxoo Jenn

1 comment:

Beehive Needleworks said...

What fun!!!! Oh my goodness, I do LOVE that birthday (doughnut) cake...such a splendid idea!
Happy Birthday to your "baby."
Sending hugs your way ...
Judy xo

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts