observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Update on Early Work Mercantile

Good morning!  I can't believe it's October and it's that time again! 

I have three pumpkiny offerings this month. 

A new mouse cottage for 2013....
an owl on a jack o'lantern, and
          a pretty pumpkin cottage.
Please visit Early Work Mercantile for more information on these and other pieces offered by the fine artists there.

Wishing you the best day!
Jenn xxoo

3 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Happy PumPkin Time Jenn ~~
Love all your new Creations !!
Just set out some of your Treasures,
makes me Smile and think of you,
when I see them around the Cabin.
We have one more camping trip planned
for this month I know you will be heading
down to our favorite haunts soon ... have Fun !!
Love & Hugs xoxox

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Jenn,
Your offerings are just darling! What fun it would be to live in a Pumpkin cottage!!
Have a wonderful week and Happy October!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Beehive Needleworks said...

Dear Jenn...Oh my, you always create such magical lovelies! I can just imagine what sort of wee furnishings might be hidden within a pumpkin cottage! *smile*
Sending warm hugs your way...
Judy x

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts