observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Rainy Day in PA

"Perfect day for a catnap" says Hannah

She has taken to sleeping in my fabric cupboard. Notice how she made herself a little nest without thought to all my folding. I wish I could sleep that good. Busy day ahead so probably good that it is dreary out. I'm headed to the grocery market then home to sew sew sew ....and maybe a good hot cup of tea. Have a happy day!

"Yea I'm talking about you baby."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! We have a grey kitty with similar markings and napping seems to be her favorite activity of choice~whatever the weather! (: I love the fabrics, especially the blues, I think I may even recognize some of them in my own collection! Well, have a wonderful day!
hugs~Kathy

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts