observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blissful Days

Spring is nature's way of saying,"Let's Party!"

~Robin Williams

That's my little bumble bee up there in her school play yesterday. It was adorable.

Oh what a beautiful spring morning we've had. I can't believe it's the end of the school year already. Looking forward to lazy summer days. I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off lately. I'm determined to go outside today in the garden so I'll keep this short and share a few photos with you....just like show and tell. Have a happy day! xoxox

My sweet friend Audrey from 1824 Antiques trying to take my picture.


We had a great turn out for the Spring Open House.
Lots of Goodies!
You can see more pictures here

The 2nd Grade Concert...Lydia left front row next to the boy in the yellow suit.
Happy Birthday Shelly! My dearest friend. She's 29 again...

And of course a recipe for the busy day.

Spinach Quiche

1 Pie Crust
1/2 pound Bacon ~ fried and crumbled
4 Eggs
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
5oz Spinach
1 Small Onion ~ chopped
1/2 Can Evaporated Milk

Press crust into a pie pan. Saute' onion in butter. Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients plus salt and pepper to taste. Pour into pie shell and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

What a lovely day you had!!! Your little gal looks adorable in her bumble costume.

:)mmm...spinach quiche!

Hugs,
Doreen

ctlogcabin said...

Jenn ~~ Lydia look adorable, what a fun time
summer right around the corner & all good things going on in school.
So glad to hear the Open House went well, I see things in the photos that make me go...ooohh, looks like a great shop.
Thanks for another receipe....sounds delish.
Have a Great Memorial Day Week-End !!
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! I've torn myself away from sewing to come for a visit...your daughter looks just adorable in her little bumble bee costume! I will have to try your quiche recipe~love that!
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend!~Kathy

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts