observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Offerings at Early Work Mercantile Today

There's a nip in the air...have you noticed? September is here! I'm looking forward to this upcoming fall season. It seems everyone is in the mood. For my update on Early Work Mercantile I have a few autumn offerings...






















A Pumpkin Doll ~ NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN




an Old Looking Sock Kitty ~ SOLD



and a Primitive Scarecrow.

For more info click here

Happy September!

3 comments:

Thistlebrooms said...

Just 'LOVE' that Sock Kitty Jenn...
Spectacular Job My Friend on 'ALL' your works...
My Best...Marilyn

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh my goodness I love that sock cat!....I hope someone else buys it because I'm a sock-cat-aholic and that one is extra cute!

Janet

Doreen Frost said...

Adorable Jenn!!! That pumpkin guy is fantastic!

Hugs, Doreen

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts