observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Will the real kitty cat please say "meow"


Ha Ha! I had to share this photo with you. My neighbor just brought over those gorgeous hydrangea's in the background. (I have the best neighbors!) I finished putting them in water and started sweeping up the leaves on the kitchen floor (yes it would be cleaner to go outside but I'm to lazy to walk out there plus I think I have a touch of adult A.D.D. and would probably get distracted!) When I turned around, Hannah was posing for this shot. It's amazing that she sat there long enough for me to get the camera AND take her picture...she is an old lady though.
Have a happy day!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Jenn I love this picture of little old Hannah...she's a little bugger isn't she? lol...hope you're having a very happy productive day and doing lots of sewing...talk to you soon!

Janet - underthewillow said...

That is an awesome picture!....I love it!

Janet

A Bit of Colour said...

Oh, she looks like she is posing for it. What a great picture!

Anonymous said...

aawww Jenn, great picture!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

PURRRRRRFECT~~ !! WHAT A FABULOUS SNAPSHOT..

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts