observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering 9-11


“Now, we have inscribed a new memory alongside those others. It’s a memory of tragedy and shock, of loss and mourning. But not only of loss and mourning. It’s also a memory of bravery and self-sacrifice, and the love that lays down its life for a friend–even a friend whose name it never knew. “
-George W. Bush


I'll never forget those that lost their lives that morning.....3,000 people! Somehow it brought us together as a country. I hope it doesn't take another horrible day before we have that unity again in this country. May we never forget and always keep this day in our hearts. Sending happy thoughts to you today ~~~ Jenn

2 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Amen Jenn, well said!

Janet

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Jenn, thanks for visiting my blog!....I wanted to answer the question you asked whether or not I have tried making the apple pancake....no I haven't but I don't cook much....you probably could figure out how to make it though!....have a nice weekend!

Janet

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts