observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, May 2, 2011

BIG Thank You's


Thanks everyone who wrote comments to my daughter's post last Thursday.  She stayed home with me on "take your kids to work" day.  I had her pick something she wanted to create and then blog about it.  She was thrilled and so excited about all the feedback.  She wanted me to let you all know that she has decided not to sell her mouse but keep it since it was her first :)


On another note...

Thank you to the brave U.S. Navy Seals team and all the men and women of the military serving around the world doing your part to make it a better place to live.  Remembering the 9/11 victims today and hoping their family members feel some closure and a little peace.

3 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

~ May God Bless America~
our Troups~ and Many Thanks to the Navy Seals~
A day to rejoice!
smiles
Teresa

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

I forgot to add the pictures are beautiful! On days like today It reminds us of our freedom~ the beauty of the land! Your pictures lookd so peaceful!
smiles
Teresa

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

I love all your beautiful photographs you have shown.
Have a happy week

Hugs
Carolyn

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts