observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Early Work Mercantile Offerings for May

Oh this has been a crazy evening.  I realized at 9:00 p.m. that tomorrow (well now today) is May 1st!  I thought I had one more day to finish up my offerings for this month.  Instead I realized I had 3 hours!!  I don't know what happened with my brain but I just made it with one minute to spare ~ whew!!!!

Here they are....

Sweet Little Mouse ~ sold ~ thank you!


Violet Sewing Keep ~ this has been sold, thank you!
A few Olde-style Sock Kitties ~ both kitties are sold thanks!!


For more info please visit Early Work Mercantile and while there take a look at all the other great offerings this month.

Happy May Day everyone!!
xoxo  Jenn

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jenn,

I love your darling offerings for May, your sweet mouse and kitties.
Yes, April seemed to go so quickly.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Angi at drakestone primitives country cabin said...

A Girl on a mission can achieve anything..love them all..hugs ♥

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Jenn

Wonderful items~ congrats on selling out again!!smiles
Teresa

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts