observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Offerings on Early Work Mercantile

Good Morning ~ Can you believe it's February 1st already!  We are moving right along in 2010.

Today I've  listed two new items on Early Work Mercantile with valentines day in mind.  I love making things for this day but don't want them to be to "cutsie".

The first is a Valentine Sampler Set.  It's a brown linen covered box.  The top is stitched to look like a piece of an old sampler.  Included is a sweet rag filled cloth bird.

My other offering is another little brown calico covered box.  Included is a little heart pin keep.

For more information and lots more pictures click here

 

Thanks for visiting!  Wishing you a happy week ahead!  xoxo Jenn

8 comments:

Thistlebrooms said...

Sweetly done Jenn for the 'Sweetest' day of the year...
AND A Very Early 'Happy Valentines' Day to you.

Oh, You can watch 'Emma' on PBS.org too!!!

Stay Warm
~Marilyn

Doreen Frost said...

Good morning Jenn. I LOVE both of these! The fabric on the bottom box is absolutely gorgeous!

You are right..time is flying by!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day, stay warm!!!
Hugs, Doreen

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Very cute,I love the browns.

Have a great week,
Linda*

Janet - underthewillow said...

oh my gosh I love the boxes! I am such a fan of your work!!

Happy February Jenn!

Janet

A Bit of Colour said...

Oh , they are so sweet. You do such a great job! So very primitive looking!

Blessings~Kim

Meadowsweet said...

I love the little bird. Primly perfect!
The heart is lovely too.
Nice blog.
Cheers
jackie

ctlogcabin said...

Jenn ~~ Love all your new goodies...
So Sweet !! Your new header picutre is Wonderful, love the little dog in the middle, I think I Need one. And your music has me smiling from ear to ear, when the "Moon hits your eye"....Oh Dean !!
Sending you Big Hugs & Love ~~ xox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts