observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowed In


"If I had a star for every time you made me smile, I would hold the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."

She's loving all this snow.  No school today.  And we just got the call, no school tomorrow.  Another storm coming...6 - 10" more inches of snow.


It's fun being isolated for a few days just me and her.  I've been under the weather so really its me spying on her from the windows.  What goes on in the mind of a kid.  Don't you wish you could remember?

looks like she's been plowed up with all the snow

3 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well Jenn! your girl sure looks to be having a wonderful time, I hope you feel better soon!

Janet

Doreen Frost said...

You lucky gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that snow is so gorgeous!

So sorry you are feeling under the weather Jenn...I'm sending you get well wishes!

hugs, D

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

LOL.. cute pictures. Oh to be a kid again! I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I always admire your work as well. - BJ

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts