observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Friday, February 19, 2010

Inspiration Friday


"Daisies for thee, with love from me."


Spring is around the corner, I can feel it.  Even with 3 feet of snow, I know it's coming.  I hear the little birds singing to each other in the morning....that has to be a good sign.  Right???

Are you thinking about spring gardens?  I can't wait to see my babies. 


After this nice winter break I am always recharged to start the new season.  This is my time to plan not only in the garden but with my work.  Look for some new ideas and dreams coming soon.

  

Okay we can turn off the snow now.

5 comments:

Liz Revit said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. I'm hoping spring is right around the corner. I can't take the snow and cold winter anymore. I need a change!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Jenn ~~ Love your Bunny !! Im also Thinking Spring, and cant wait !!
Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Janet - underthewillow said...

What a cute cute bunny!

Janet

Thistlebrooms said...

Hey Jenn...
It's wonderful to see your lovely Spring Pictures~
Robins' are Always a sure sign, hope I see some when I get back home next week.
Florida is nice but I miss my TREES!!! (AND it's TOO flat)

Talk soon~
Mariyn

Beehive Needleworks said...

Lovely photographs Jenn...your post revived my hope for an early Spring!
Blessings,
Judy

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts