observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Offerings

~~~ ALL ARE SOLD ~~~
Oh my I completely forgot today is the 15th!  I have a few new offerings listed on The Primitive Gatherings....a strawberry theme this month for me.

~~~ ALL ARE SOLD ~~~


For more information and to see all the other new spring creations visit http://theprimitivegathering.com/rabbithillprimitives.html.

Today I'll finish painting Lydia's room and work on a few orders...I think??  Lydia and Dino are both off today so I don't know how much will get done.  We are expecting another 6 - 10" of snow!  Can you believe it??  I love snow but am getting tired of shoveling.  On a positive note hopefully all that shoveling has helped me lose those 5 extra pounds from Christmas.

Enjoy your day and have a happy one!!

4 comments:

Prim Stacy said...

I just found your blog and became a follower! So glad I did!
~Stacy

Doreen Frost said...

I love them all!!!!!

Gracious..another 6-10!!! I'm happy to report..we have 5-6" on the way..wohooohooo!!!!

have a wonderful day my friend
Hugs, Doreen

Thistlebrooms said...

Oh dear, Oh dear...You poor winter bound souls!!! Only funnin' ya...
Weather is a bit cool for this time of year in Florida, BUT I'm not going to be the one to complain!!!
NO SNOW, NO SHOVELING AND I'M NOT COLD...
Great EASY trip down here, believe it or not (except West Virginia, don't think they have a snowplow for I-81)
Wishing you ALL the warmth of February Jenn...home maybe the end of the month...

Hugs~Marilyn

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh I love the items you had for The Primitive Gathering, they're wonderful!

Janet

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts