observations, ideas and inspiration... from my pennsylvania home, garden, kitchen, and studio

Friday, February 20, 2009

I Can't Sleep Nights

Why are Hannah's ears all amuck you ask....A few weeks back I introduced you to Phoebe...you can read more about her here. A friend thought she might be with child....I'm not sure but today Phoebe brought another little visitor. This is the first time I've seen him. He's a crazy little thing...picture a 2 year old with chocolate and Pepsi....

He's about the size of that slice of bread.
You talkin' to me?
You gotta say it like De Niro in Taxi Driver
Are you talkin' to me??

But I'm the only one here.

2 comments:

Elm Hollow Primitives said...

OMG-how cute. And people call them over size rodents. I love to watch out my window at them playing in our yard. Never saw on that small. Hope your weekend is going well.
Tootalls-Donna

ctlogcabin said...

Jenn ~~ Thanks LOVE the pictures...great capture..and your description made me laugh out loud. Hope all is well with you and the family. I need a PA trip...think Im dealing with a little Cabin Fever. :-)
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts